[AI] doubts in labbtop and internet

Adina Galani lotusflower4u at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 12:15:01 EDT 2010

About the monitor I will also like to know. Now coming to the internet
graphics yes, u can do it from the jaws options itself. While on the window
of Internet explorer, open the config with insert plus 6, go in the menu
with alt , right arrow choose set options, go down to graphics and symbols,
enter and select whatever suits u. Confirm with apply/ok and save when
prompted on exit.
Adina