[AI] most accessible net banking.

mahendra galani at chello.at
Fri Jul 9 07:25:50 EDT 2010

yes Amit you are right, that yesterday the site was not working, but
tell you the trooth, i am useing Icici since year 2000, and most of
the time it was working fine,
about the billes. you get every three months printed, as well as email bill.
you get for every transaction, email confirmation, for giving the order plus
contract note.
yes cost is high, but good services.