[AI] Need address and contact details of Blind Institutes in U.S

jayinfotech jayinfotech at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 06:14:42 EDT 2010

Hetal
1.    California School for the Blind,500 Walnut Avenue Fremont, CA 94536.
	Phone (510) 794-3800   FAX (510) 794-3813
	Superintendent: Stuart Wittenstein, Ed.D.
Provides intensive, disability specific educational services for pupils who
are blind, visually impaired or deafblind, ages 3-22. It provides through
innovative model programs, assessment, consultation and technical
assistance, professional development, research and publications, advocacy,
and outreach.

Also check http://www.tsbvi.edu/othersites.htm for more info.

Bye
God Bles