[AI] most accessible net banking.

jayinfotech jayinfotech at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 9 05:53:02 EDT 2010


Only yesterday icicidirect site not working complete day. Trade cost os
high. No Proper Bills given , all on line , you have to print them


Amit

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of mahendra
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 06:14 PM
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] most accessible net banking.

Hallo Amit

can you tell in more detailles, problems with Icici bank online share
trading?

At 09:06 AM 7/8/2010, you wrote:
>Hello all
>icici is not gud for share trading ,plz beware
>
>
>amit
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
>[mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of mahendra
>Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 03:26 AM
>To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>Subject: Re: [AI] most accessible net banking.
>
>Hallo Sunil
>
>if you have Icici bank near you, would be great. it is very
>accessable, for doing online transaction,
>also if you want to do online share trading, would be very useful- to
>open an account with Icici bank..
>
>
>At 08:03 PM 7/7/2010, you wrote:
> >hello list,
> >am about to open an saving/ demat account, so, i want to know the most
> >accessible net banking fasility in india.
> >pleas do suggest me any bank witch provides accessible web interface
> >for net banking. mostly i will be doing on line tranzactions.
> >although i know that SBI provide accessible net banking,  but in that
> >website, we cant make on line tranzactions .
> >so, a humble  request from you all to help me out for this matter.
> >please also tell about pnb 'snet banking fasility because its the most
> >  nearest bank from my home location.
> >
> >--
> >"Woods are dark and deep,
> >I have promises to keep,
> >And I have miles to go before I sleep."
> >sunil sangtani
> >
> >Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons
> >with disability bill at:
> >http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
> >
> >To unsubscribe send a message to
> >accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.
> >
> >To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
> >changes, please visit the list home page at
> >
>http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>with warm regards
>         Mahendra Galani
>window's live ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
>phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,
>address Herbst strasse 101.16.1 Vienna Austria Europe
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
>disability bill at:
>http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
>To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
with
>the subject unsubscribe.
>
>To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
please
>visit the list home page at
>
http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
>Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons 
>with disability bill at:
>http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
>To unsubscribe send a message to 
>accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with the subject unsubscribe.
>
>To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other 
>changes, please visit the list home page at
>
http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,
address Herbst strasse 101.16.1 Vienna Austria Europe
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------- 


Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons with
disability bill at:
http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm

To unsubscribe send a message to accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in with
the subject unsubscribe.

To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
visit the list home page at
  http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in





More information about the AccessIndia mailing list