[AI] facing problem in purchasing mutual funds

mahendra galani at chello.at
Thu Jul 8 17:40:55 EDT 2010

Dear Amarnath

as far as Icici bank portal
www.icicidirect.com
is cunsirn, one can buy mutual funds online as well, like shares, bonds FDs.
also it is now offering currancy trading.

so may be try your luck with Icici bank!!.

At 04:58 PM 7/8/2010, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I want to subscribe some mutual funds. But due to sebi's guideline
>blind people must attest their left thumb impressions by notary. But
>the notaries are demanding Rs. 20-50 per attestation. So if there is
>4 signatures in the form they are demanding Rs. 80 to Rs. 200 to
>attest the form. It is not understandable by me that, why the
>attestation of gazzeted officers are not valid or why the mutual
>funds cannot be purchased through net banking.
>
>Please, share your views not only through this platform but write to
>sebi to modify its guidelines and give your views at sebi at sebi.gov.nic.in
>
>Hope, you will take this matter seriously and raise your voice.
>
>Regards.
>
>Amarnath De.
>Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons
>with disability bill at:
>http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
>To unsubscribe send a message to

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,