[AI] most accessible net banking.

amit patel amitpatel1504 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 13:52:51 EDT 2010

Dear Sunil,
I have never used net banking. But In my experience for online share
trading India infoline is the best.
Most of the things you can do without any help of sighted person. I am
personally using it since 2009. And I haven’t faced any accessibility
issue yet. The trading terminal of India infoline is very accessible.
And their service is also quite well.
So for share trading purpose it is really the best option.
Thanks.
Ameet