[AI] Regarding L I C insurance policy

Suraj suraj.mattoor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 10:53:17 EDT 2010

    Hello friends,  I am Suraj from Kerala.
  I have one doubt about L I C policy.  A L I C agent approached to take a money back policy with insurance coverage.  I would like to take policy But, somebody told me blind people won't get accidents insurance coverage.  One of my friends got accident then he died.  But, he did not get thirdparty insurance coverage.  Insurance company told, they can not give insurance coverage for blind people.  Because, this incident I confused to take this insurance policy.  So, I need your help.
If any order about L I C coverage to getting blind people, Please send me to my mail ID suraj.kalady at gmail.com

                  Thanks.