[AI] Delhi High Court on relaxation

akhilesh akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 04:58:27 EDT 2010

Dear Rajesh sir,
As far I know that no entry has been made in blog relating to the
appointment of CCPD and Dy commissioner.
I think we should start new thread in this list concerning this issue,
and we should also make sure that blog could get the entries in a
massive scale.
We don't need the CCPD and dy commissioner as we are forced to accept
now  a days, and we don't need any government agent to be appointed in
these posts.
Thanks,
Akhilesh.