[AI] Appoint visually handicapped person who cleared IAS exam'

Himanshu Sahu sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 03:37:06 EDT 2010

Indeed a milestone judgment delivered by honourable judges. It will
keep our faith alive in Indian judiciary system and encourage many
more VIs to endeavour and achieve such heights.

Salute to the judiciary and Congratulations to Mr. Gupta. I would be
thankful if somebody can provide the contact details of Mr. Gupta.

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu
Reach: 09051055000