[AI] Receiving 2 copies of each message.

Sudhir R (NeSTIT) sudhir.r at nestgroup.net
Wed Jul 7 23:40:44 EDT 2010

Folks,

I checked my Access India folder after a long gap today and found that I
am receiving 2 copies of every message for the past several days.

Have anybody else encountered this issue ?

Appreciate if Moderator could look into this if this is indeed a common
experience.  Otherwise, please let me know what needs to be checked at
my end.  I am receiving the group mails in my corporate email id, which
is  configured on MS Exchange server and I check it using MS Outlook
2003 with automatic routing configured to a personal folder.

Thanks and rgds

RS

+ 98 472 76 126