[AI] Battery performance of Angel eBook Reader.

Sudhir R (NeSTIT) sudhir.r at nestgroup.net
Wed Jul 7 23:35:23 EDT 2010

Good morning, folks...

I have been using Angel since mid-April this year and I have been
noticing a gradual reduction of battery  performance over the last 3
months.

The charge does not seem to hold for more than 1 hour after a full
charging of 5 hours, as recommended.  Please note that the gadget is
mainly used for playing .mp3 files (not music though).

Appreciate if other users of Angel could share their experiences in this
regard.  I want to compare notes before taking up with the concerned
dealer.

Thanks

RS

+ 98 472 76 126