[AI] Status of talking ATM installations in India

Jayachandran1977 jayachandran1977 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 21:41:47 EDT 2010

Hello Kanchanji,

When I approached our Local Head Office for accessing Talking ATM, they take
down my account no. and told that within a week we will be issuing another
ATM card to access that Talking ATMs with another PIN no.

I dont know more about that.  I dont know what I have to do with present ATM
card. Whether I have to surrender it or to destroy it.

Let me write to the group after receiving the new ATM card and using it.

Regards,

Jayachandran