[AI] most accessible net banking.

mahendra galani at chello.at
Wed Jul 7 17:55:59 EDT 2010

Hallo Sunil

if you have Icici bank near you, would be great. it is very
accessable, for doing online transaction,
also if you want to do online share trading, would be very useful- to
open an account with Icici bank..

At 08:03 PM 7/7/2010, you wrote:
>hello list,
>am about to open an saving/ demat account, so, i want to know the most
>accessible net banking fasility in india.
>pleas do suggest me any bank witch provides accessible web interface
>for net banking. mostly i will be doing on line tranzactions.
>although i know that SBI provide accessible net banking,  but in that
>website, we cant make on line tranzactions .
>so, a humble  request from you all to help me out for this matter.
>please also tell about pnb 'snet banking fasility because its the most
>  nearest bank from my home location.
>
>--
>"Woods are dark and deep,
>I have promises to keep,
>And I have miles to go before I sleep."
>sunil sangtani
>
>Voice your thoughts in the blog to discuss the Rights of persons
>with disability bill at:
>http://www.accessindia.org.in/harish/blog.htm
>
>To unsubscribe send a message to

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,