[AI] Status of talking ATM installations in India

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 15:12:12 EDT 2010

special ATM card certainly sounds strange to me as well. There are
several ways of making an ATM speech to be activated rather than
issuing a restricted ATM card. Another example of token accesibility
in Indian public sector. Why don't they learn lesson within India
itself? As I understand, the ICICI issues regular bank card for
everyone and one can use it in speech enabled ATMS without much
trouble.

Vetri.