[AI] most accessible net banking.

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 15:03:27 EDT 2010

hello list,
am about to open an saving/ demat account, so, i want to know the most
accessible net banking fasility in india.
pleas do suggest me any bank witch provides accessible web interface
for net banking. mostly i will be doing on line tranzactions.
although i know that SBI provide accessible net banking,  but in that
website, we cant make on line tranzactions .
so, a humble  request from you all to help me out for this matter.
please also tell about pnb 'snet banking fasility because its the most
 nearest bank from my home location.

--
"Woods are dark and deep,
I have promises to keep,