[AI] Status of talking ATM installations in India

Kiran Kaja kirankaja12 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 13:32:35 EDT 2010

Hi Jayachandran,

Thanks for replying. Would you be able to find out any details of
installations apart from Chennai? I wonder if SBI have a roadmap for talking
ATM installations?

Further, I heard that RBI passed some sort of a directive requiring 30% or
so of all banking ATMs to be made accessible? Is there a copy of this?

Regards,
Kiran
Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/kirankaja12