[AI] Status of talking ATM installations in India

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 00:54:21 EDT 2010

Dear Jayachandran Sir,
What is the need of specially designed card?
Audio has to come out from the machine right?
And, why don't normal cards work?
What are the features currently not available to us with this special card
comparing with normal card?
These are some of the questions on which I request you to share your
knowledge after exploring the ATM. You may reply me off the list too.
And please include the remaining also if I have not mentioned.
Regards
Amar Jain.