[AI] Status of talking ATM installations in India

Jayachandran1977 jayachandran1977 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 20:46:24 EDT 2010

Hello Kiran,

This is Jayachandran from Chennai.

Yes sir, as you said SBi installed 5 Talking ATMs in chennai.  For that we
have to apply for a special ATM Card.  I have applied for the same.
Probably within a week I will be receiving that card.  One of my visually
impaired friend has used talking ATM for withdrawal of cash.  As per his
statement it is very user friendly.

Presently SBI has given few powers for the users of this card like hot cash,
cash withdrawal, change of PIN etc.,  If you need more information please
write.

For your information, I am working in State Bank of India in clerical cadre.

Thanks

Jayachandran.