[AI] Moderator: Re: hearty congratulations to mr. karan singhania

harish harish at accessindia.org.in
Tue Jul 6 11:17:55 EDT 2010

Dear Steven and all

You will agree the words expressed in this mail was directed to Karan and
not to the list.

It is time and again reminded to all members to send congratulatory
messages, greetings, thank you  and response to welcome mails to persons
concerned and not to post them to the list.

We are running heavy traffic and it is imperative for all of us to keep it
low so that we all can enjoy this list. It pains me immensely that folks
tell me they had to come out of the list as they are unable to cope up with
this huge volumes.

Looking forward for your cooperation and understanding towards this end once
again.

Harish Kotian
Moderator.