[AI] Need Glass menagerie

Steven Max-Faults stevemax83 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 10:16:50 EDT 2010

Hi Bijoy,

This is Steven from New York. I’m on the list because I am coming
to India to volunteer in a school for the blind. I saw your message. I don’t
have the play in E-Text, but you can listen to the audio version here.

http://www.archive.org/details/TennesseeWilliamsTheGlassMenagerie

I hope this helps. Maybe someone else on the list has it in
E-Text.

Best,

Steven

Steven Max-Faults