[AI] FW: FW: PRINTER COMPATIBILITY ISSUE.

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Tue Jul 6 08:37:35 EDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: aditi rai [mailto:aditi.rai2010 at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 5:13 PM
To: Subramani L
Subject: Re: FW: [AI] PRINTER COMPATIBILITY ISSUE.

Hi Subramani,
You can share the following details with him
SONICO PAPER INDUSTRIES
519 NEAR UNDER BRIDGE MADHAN MAHAL
JABALPUR
MADHYA PRADESH
Pin : 482001
Tel : 0761-2423522/2423622
Regards,
Aditi
On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Subramani L
<lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in> wrote:
Hai:

Could you pl help this gentleman connecting him to Cannon?

Subramani