[AI] Is it time for persons with disability to enter politics?

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Tue Jul 6 07:50:44 EDT 2010

This sounds like a good idea. I feel those who have done activism fro a
long time must be fielded as candidates --folks like George, Kanchan
(though she has been refusing I feel she is a wonderful role model and a
candidate to represent us in the parliament). Unfortunately, folks like
Harish and Rajesh are in RBI otherwise I feel they too make a good
candidates. Probably, if you all are interested, we will draw up a list
and then ask the people if they are willing to contest. Like in the US,
we can open websites to solicit public donation for the candidate to
successfully contest the election. The other alternative  is to seek
tickets from the parties.

Subramani