[AI] Request for clarifications on Braille

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 05:44:19 EDT 2010

Dear friends,

Apologies for the earlier blank mail.

Required the following clarifications while embossing Braille using
the moulding method and not by using any Braille type writer.

1.	What is the standard height and diameter of a dot when Braille is embossed?
2.	What is the standard space between dots in a particular cell?
3.	What is the standard space between two cells in a word?

Note:  We are embossing Braille on a silicon material.  We are not
using any Braille type writer and hence have to be specific about
these dimensions.

Also please provide guidance as to the way a letter in the middle of a
word can be emphasized without capitalizing it.

Awaiting your early reply.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861