[AI] PRINTER COMPATIBILITY ISSUE.

jayinfotech jayinfotech at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 05:37:24 EDT 2010

kamal
check this link http://software.canon-europe.com/software/0036030.asp?model=
file seems big 12-13mb

Amit

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of Kamal Verma
Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 05:22 PM
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] PRINTER COMPATIBILITY ISSUE.

Hello Friends,

I possess a printer, Canon LBP2900 and it does not have compatible driver
with Windows 7. Before installing windows 7 in my PC, I have to resolve this

issue. I could not find the same in the web.
I oblige if anyone would be able to provide me appropriate driver or send
the download link.

Thanks.

Kamal Verma.
Cell: +91-9893454462.
Ph. (O) 0761-2400069.
Ph. (R) 07612420167.
Skipe: kamaljbp.

DISCLAIMER:

The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is
confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone
else is unauthorized. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
taken by anyone other than by the intended recipient is prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the
mail from your system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not
necessarily reflect that of Punjab National Bank. The bank considers
unencrypted email as an insecure mode of communication.

disability bill at: