[AI] Induction cooker

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Tue Jul 6 04:43:01 EDT 2010

Hello All

I just heard about this induction cooker. I am told it is available in our Indian market for Rs. 1,700 upwards.

I suppose it is well suited to the blind and there is good scope to make it talking as well.

Anyone using it? Please share your experience.
For more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induction_cooker\

Harish Kotian

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.