[AI] Multi Media Software Available For Downloading

Anuj Verma ak.divyadrishti at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 5 11:08:19 EDT 2010

Hi, This link is not working.

Dr. A.K. Verma

--- On Sun, 4/7/10, Dr. Yogesh Sharma <yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Dr. Yogesh Sharma <yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com>
Subject: [AI] Multi Media Software Available For Downloading
To: accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Date: Sunday, 4 July, 2010, 3:09 PM

Hi dear friends! How are you? I have uploaded some very useful multi media software on dropbox. All interested friends are most welcome to download, unzip and install them and experiment with them. They will be there for the next week. I would await your valuable feedback and comments on my personal e mail i d in order to avoid traffic on the list. The download link is as under:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8048484/Multi-Media%20Softwares.zip

With best regards,
             Yours sincerely, Yogesh.
e mail: yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com