[AI] mobile with talking software

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 5 08:36:28 EDT 2010

Hi,
I have been using E63 from mid of last month.

In this talks does not speak in Calendar in the week view and month view. I have seen this with talks 5 and 4.11.3.
With its QWERTY keypad am still trying to match my earlier speed of typing on a numeric keypad phone. It has only one raised dot, on the key 5 which also is letter G.
Initially you might feel its weight of 140 gms little heavy if one is used to a light weight small sized phone.

Would check out the audio tutorial provided by Nuance, which I do not know if has ways to be faster with keypad.

Earlier I have used Nokia 5320 Music Xpress, which I think is quite good, thanks to Amit Bhat for suggesting it. Its speaker volume was also good compared to E63, so talking using the speakerphone was easier.
If one likes to listen to radio or music on ones phone, the earplugs with E63 are bigger which hurts after a short use. The sound quality of these earbuds is also not very good.
No secondary camera if you intend to do video calling and let the other person see you.

But it comes with Wireless LAN card which might be useful for accessing internet. For a low vision person the camera flash can work as a bright torch. You need not mute talks to listen to radio.

If one can spend 12000, then E52 (improved version of E51) could also be considered. Its processor is of 600MHz with a decent RAM. I do not remember but think its a music edition phone.

regards,

Pranay.