[AI] PRINTER COMPATIBILITY ISSUE.

Kamal Verma kamalverma at pnb.co.in
Mon Jul 5 07:51:44 EDT 2010

Hello Friends,

I possess a printer, Canon LBP2900 and it does not have compatible driver
with Windows 7. Before installing windows 7 in my PC, I have to resolve this
issue. I could not find the same in the web.
I oblige if anyone would be able to provide me appropriate driver or send
the download link.

Thanks.

Kamal Verma.
Cell: +91-9893454462.
Ph. (O) 0761-2400069.
Ph. (R) 07612420167.
Skipe: kamaljbp.

DISCLAIMER:

The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken by anyone other than by the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not necessarily reflect that of Punjab National Bank. The bank considers unencrypted email as an insecure mode of communication.