[AI] Shoking news.

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Jul 5 00:40:26 EDT 2010

Well, That is a far cry still, and it by no way warrants proclaiming our ability to drive.
Even I have told my young daughter about that initiative and she is looking forward to when her father would be able to drive the car.
However, I do not see a possibility when I, like her mother will be driving her around in India in this lifetime.

Regards

"If you believe that there is a God, a God that made your
body, and yet you think that you can do anything with
that body that's dirty, then the fault lies with the manufacturer."

                                             --Lenny Bruce

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India