[AI] Nokia PC Suite Installation

jagadeshwari kumari jagsmnn at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 20:44:52 EDT 2010

Hi fokes! how are you all? I am writing to you all back againwith very
big doubt. Has anybody tried installing nokia PC suite of E71? If so,
please guide me step by step how to do so. When I tried installing exe
file (eseries.exe) macro media flash player is opening and none of the
options are accessible either through PC cursor or route JAWS to PC.
Help and Setting options can be accessed but not fully. I could
certainly do it with sighted person's help, but reinstallation of the
same on my effort failed completely. Please help me in this regard.
Thanks in advance, K. Jagadeshwari.