[AI] Jaws 11 scripts for GoogleTalk

sunil sunilsangtani99 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 15:31:09 EDT 2010

hello friend,
first download the zipped  version of google talk  from the following
link,   http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2598218/J7GTScripts.zip
after downloading, extract that folder anyware in to your hard drive.
now copy all the 11 files from that folder and now, navigate to the
following location of your computer:
programs submenu>jaws xx>explore jaws sub menu>explore my settings.
now your cursor  should be in "enu folder",  check it by title of the
window. and paste those 11 files there. restart the jaws and you are
done!