[AI] about NVDA

suresh suresh7m at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 14:53:53 EDT 2010

Dear friend,

You can brows net through Mozilla Firefox if you are using NVDA. You may
face problem with internet wile using NVDA.

Press insert f 7 and you can find different options such as links, headings.
please one of the option and press tab and you can find the list of links
headings or any form fields which ever you have selected in the list box
before.

Please get back to me if any problem.

With regards,
Suresh Kumar M