[AI] mobile with talking software

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 12:31:43 EDT 2010

Nokia C5 is a newly launched model in the market.
I understand from it's technical specifications that it should work with
Talks and Mobile Speak as well.
C5 is expected to be listed in the list of handset of Nuance Website very
soon. The current MRP of this model is around 8500 in INR.
You can also think buying it.

regards,

amit Bhatt