[AI] Difference Between IPhone, Smart Phone, 3 G S and 4 g Phones, Apple Phone and Windows Mobile

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 12:33:26 EDT 2010

Dear learned friends, Although we have been reading a lot about the modern high-tech mobile handsets, yet I would feel obliged if you will please satisfy my following queries  about the above mentioned types of latest mobile handsets:--
1. how do the windows mobile, 3 G and 3 G S phones, IPhones and Smart Phones differ from one an other? I mean is it only the brand name or some extra features which differentiate them?

2. Are all these touch screen phones? if yes, what is the position of their screen reader support? are all of them screen reader friendly?
3. Which one is the best out of all these high-tech mobiles and why?

4. Are all of them available in India? if yes, what is their approximate price range?

5. How far are their advanced features supported by Indian service providers?

6. Given the present scenario, what can be the specific reasons for a V I person to switch over from a normal mobile to these advanced handsets?
     A detailed and point by point reply would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
               Sincerely yours, Yogesh Sharma.
e mail: yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Mobile: 09988293833.
Residence landline: 01612433833.