[AI] facing problem with BSNL portal.

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 09:21:52 EDT 2010

Hello,
You can use this service from other numbers. But it's not free. I am quoting
below the procedure:
For BSNL Mobile User
1. Send SMS for registering the service as REG e.g REG 03322434367 and send
to 52295.
2. To get usages send SMS as BBU e.g BBU 03322434367 and send to 52295 .

This is a free service i.e without any charge for BSNL Mobile User. Customer
required to registered first time only.

For Non BSNL Mobile User
1. Send SMS for registering the service as REG e.g REG 03322434367 and send
to 09448077777.
2. To get usages send SMS as BBU e.g BBU 03322434367 and send to 09448077777

This is chargeable to non BSNL user with rate of Normal SMS charge as
applicable. Customer required to registered first time only.

Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 91-9433464329