[AI] Urgent help needed regarding iPhone 3GS

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Sun Jul 4 07:49:59 EDT 2010

Hai Manish:

Since last evening I tried scanning, but looks like getting the perfect
scan seems a problem. When I tried it with sighted help, it came through
perfect, but when I tried on my own, I always had problems. I had a book
at home and after several scans, I rcognised the book as Fisher's
biography of Gandhi... Guess it takes more time to really get used to
this, specially if you are a first time user.

Subramani