[AI] demat account for someone who uses thumbprint

amarnath de amarnath.delhi at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 22:50:20 EDT 2010

Hi,
It is not true that, you cannot open a demat account because, you use thumb
impression for financial transaction. But you have to verify your thumb
impression by the notary.

I have a demat account with Indiinfoline bank. I am using it from more than
last one year. I believe that, ICICI bank will also open any demat account
for blind. Your branch may not no about sebi guidelines. I don't know where
do you live. If you live in Delhi then you can contact me off the list
through my mobile 9868754148. I will be happy to help you.

Regards.

Amarnath De.