[AI] excel protection

Swasti Mathur swastimathur at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 12:08:36 EDT 2010

hello sir,
to protect a single cell do the following:
1. open the file which ever you want to protect  and press ctrl + a to
select the entire sheet.
2. press ctrl +1 and tab to protection page.
3. now uncheck the check box lock cells and press enter.
4. go to cell which you want to protect.
5. again press ctrl + 1 and tab to protection page.
6. now check the box "lock cell and press enter.
7. move to tool menu and press p to protection sub menu.
8. open protection sheet window.
9. enter password if you desire and press enter.
you are done!
i have tried this.
regards
Swasti