[AI] Timing of incoming mails.

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 07:12:02 EDT 2010

Hi Mukesh,

I tested sending an email to myself and experienced the same behavior as
mentioned in my previous email. Try sending tesstt emails to self at
different timings and let me know the sent/receive timings. Maybem that
helps figure out the cause of such a weird behavior.

Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!