[AI] excel protection

Kamal Verma kamalverma at pnb.co.in
Sat Jul 3 04:05:44 EDT 2010

Hai everyone,

In Excel, I need to protect only a single cell. Please advise me any
solution.

Thanks.

Kamal Verma

DISCLAIMER:

The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken by anyone other than by the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not necessarily reflect that of Punjab National Bank. The bank considers unencrypted email as an insecure mode of communication.