[AI] Blue tooth transfer

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 03:48:13 EDT 2010

hello,
on my laptop, inbuilt bluetooth is already installed. whenever i try
to send any data from my mobile to laptop message appears on my laptop
screen that particular mobile want to establish connection with your
computer click ok to accept but i am unable to click on this message
as it disappears very quickly. on the other hand, i am confirtable to
transper the files from my laptop to mobile. i am using windows xp
along with inbuilt bluetooth on my laptop. any suggestions would be
highly obliged.
thanks,

On 7/3/10, Adina Galani <lotusflower4u at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I can only get files from my phone to my laptop, but not the other way
> around. Any ideea why?
> Thank You,
> Adina

Regards,
Mukesh jain
Email:
Mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Skype: mukeshja
Mob: 09977165123

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller