[AI] Computer course

Sumesh K S sumeshkunnel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 03:08:49 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I am happy to inform you that RCG SRVC Centre is planning to start the 4th batch of computer training for the visually challenged by the month of August. The details are given below.

Course content:

  1.. Computer training which includes basic computer training, MS office applications like word, excel, and power point, internet and e-mail
  2.. Communicative English training.
  3.. Personality development.
  4.. Mobility and orientation.

Duration

6 months (from August 2010 to January 2011)

Timing:

9am to 5 pm (Monday to Saturday)

Mode of selection.

Based on aptitude test and personal interview

Eligibility

  1.. Reasonably good communication skill in English.
  2.. Graduation or deploma in any subject. (+2 pass candidates may be considered on an exception basis)

Date of interview

17th and 24th July, 2010

Venue:

RCG SRVC Centre, Cochin

Documents to be produced at the time of interview:

  1.. All the original certificates proving your educational qualification.
  2.. Income certificate
  3.. Passport size photo.
Attested copy of all the certificates.

How to apply:

Contact in the address given below and register your name, and attend the personal interview on the above mentioned date

Contact details:

RCG SRVC Centre

Vismaya building

Info Park

Kakkanadu

Cochin 683020

Kerala

Ph: 0484 2415080

Mob: 09747092956 (Sumesh K S- Computer Trainer)

Web site: www.rcg-srvc.in

Other details

The course will be absolutely free of cost.

Free hostel facility will be available for boys and girls.

Students will have to meet their travel and food expense.

After the successful completion of the course we will try to get employment opportunities for eligible students.

Please be kind enough to pass this information to all those who can be benefited.

With best regards.

Sumesh K S

Chief computer trainer,

RCG SRVC Centre, Cochin