[AI] Now, a car for the blind

aisha sahani mailtoaishasahani at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 01:19:32 EDT 2010

interesting development, but i am   afraid this is just going to be a
showpiece.
with increasing accidents  even with sighted people, i don't know how
this car will perform on the road when a blind person would be driving
the same.

objects and bumps on the road are the hurdles and i don't know how
will they be overcome.
anyway, interesting knowing about it.

aisha sahani.