[AI] Blue tooth transfer

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 22:53:13 EDT 2010

,
are you on vista or 7?
In both the cases, you need to install windows mobile device center.
After installing it will work.
I myself have tried and have red few posts on it so I can say it with
confidence.
If you don't find it let me know.
This actually happens because some of the drivers are missing in windows.
Upgraiding your bluetooth doesn't work generally and at least not in my
case.
Regards
Amar Jain.