[AI] Blue tooth transfer

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 22:03:19 EDT 2010

roll back to microsoft generic bluetooth driver. third party drivers often
require a special software to run. if you have already install such
software, try it. once you roll back to generic microsoft bluetooth driver,
a bluetooth file transfer wizard will appear in your start menu
comunication. hope this will help, if not, let me know.