[AI] NCERT books needed.

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 15:20:23 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,
A lot of you folks have sent me e-mail off the list and asked for the
CBSE books.
As I’ve mentioned, i have CBSE English medium books  from 6th to 12th
standard and would like to share with those who are interested.

As suggested by respected rajesh asudani sir,
I am sharing here the link of the whole set of books, which I have put
up in my dropbox folder for you folks  to download the same.

Download the books from the below link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2370502/cbsc_books_from_6th_to_12th.rar

this is a .rar extension file that contains books of different subjects.
I have included all the subjects in the same folder   which were
available with me, so you can download the complete .rar file and
choose the books  according to  your choice.

Hope it helps.

regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.