[AI] Hello from an "old but new" member

ghanshyam asudani ghanshyam.asudani at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 11:19:24 EDT 2010

helo bhumika,
it is really fine to have you on this group. like you, i am also a
comparatively less active member of the group. hope we shall have a fine
time on this group and off the group as well. hoping to hear from you
preferably off the group i amm your new friend

Dr. Ghanshyam H. Asudani
Assistant Professor of English,
Anand Niketan College of Agriculture,
Warora 442914,