[AI] Quarries about writer in Bank exams

Swasti Mathur swastimathur at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 09:01:13 EDT 2010

hello sir,
in my opinion, the eligibility prescribed by banks for a writer are not
at all justified. these rules serves as a great hinderence in finding a
person who fulfills all aforesaid conditions. i too have gone through
such difficulties when ever a bank exam is to be faced, conciquently and
unfortunately, i missed one or two exams as such persons were not found
out. the situation becomes too awful.
i completely supports   to oppose the norms provided by banks for a
writer. some of my acquentences had also beared these predicaments while
there quest for a scribe.
regards
Swasti