[AI] FW: Work with KFC captured in Business Standard

Kiran Kaja kirankaja12 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 06:20:24 EDT 2010

Agreed. But this has to happen in stages. And I don't mind they calling it a
CSR initiative at this stage  purely because there are demonstrable results.

Undoubtedly, the employer has to make certain accommodations and in the case
of KFC, these appear to be quite significant.

Going forward however, they need to integrate their hiring processes and
move out of the CSR model and hopefully this will happen sooner than later.

BTW, has anyone noticed the atrocious spelling in the below article? Can't
imagine a business publication hiring journalists who can't spell properly.

Regards,
Kiran
Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/kirankaja12