[AI] Quarries about writer in Bank exams

gautam gtm.agrawal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 04:04:56 EDT 2010

Dear swasti,

Thanks a lot for responding my quires in regard with facility of writer in
bank exams. Actually some people from Karnataka have approached me to
address the issue of relaxation in eligibility condition for writer for not
having more tahn 60% marks in last exam.  According to them because of this
condition it is difficult to get eligible writer in time.  Here I would like
to know what are the experiences and thoughts of the people in all other
states in this regard.

With regards,

Gautam Agarwal.